Thread: Has anyone messed with a Mech Tech?

Default Has anyone messed with a Mech Tech?

The woods are full of stupid coyote pups right now. They yappity yap all night. Come fall they will be full grown or close and a little smarter but still stupid in coyote standards. Thats got me thinking about getting a Mech Tech upper in 40 S&W with a Glock 22 lower. Liberty's new 60 grain defense round made for the 40 is running 2000fps in a Glock handgun and rumors say that they will go 2600fps in a 16 inch barrel. Now wouldn't that be a different twist to coyote hunting? It would be a nice rig to lean against the night stand as well.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=481905023

That's interesting, I wonder if they have that in 10 mm.
    hey they do. I think this would be a lot of fun on yotes, and might make a fine home defense tool.

• 1911 MODELS
    • -
    • 9mm
    • 40 S&W
    • 10mm
    • 45ACP
    • 460 Rowland

• -
    • -
    • CT-9
    • CT-40
    • CT-10
    • CT-45
    • CT-460

• GLOCK MODELS
    • -
    • 9mm standard
    • 9mm compact
    • 10mm large
    • 45ACP large
    • 40 S&W standard
    • 40 S&W compact

• -
    • -
    • G-17, G-34, G-17C
    • G-19, G-19C
    • G-20, G-20C, G-40
    • G-21, G-21C, G-41
    • G-22, G-35, G-22C
    • G-23, G-23C

• SPRINGFIELD
    • -
    • 45ACP
    • 9mm, .40SW, .45ACP
    • 9mm, .40SW, .45ACP
    • 9mm, .40SW, .45ACP
    • 9mm, .40SW
    • 9mm, .40SW, .45ACP
    • 9mm, .40SW, .45ACP

• -
    • -
    • XD 4" Compact Service
    • XD 4" Service
    • XD 5" Tactical
    • XD(M) 3.8" Compact
    • XD(M) 3.8"
    • XD(M) 4.5"

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

Quote Originally Posted by elmerkeithclone View Post
    The woods are full of stupid coyote pups right now. They yappity yap all night. Come fall they will be full grown or close and a little smarter but still stupid in coyote standards. Thats got me thinking about getting a Mech Tech upper in 40 S&W with a Glock 22 lower. Liberty's new 60 grain defense round made for the 40 is running 2000fps in a Glock handgun and rumors say that they will go 2600fps in a 16 inch barrel. Now wouldn't that be a different twist to coyote hunting? It would be a nice rig to lean against the night stand as well.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=481905023
    All I can say is that I seed onna those thingys at the range one time ago, not to long ago. (I'm purty shore it was what you're talkin about.)

The guy that was shooting it, was all smiles, and splained it to me when I talked to him a cupla times between my own shooting.

IIRC, he had the Glock 9mm version, was shooting at 25 meters, and using a rest. The accuracy was good. I'm not sure about the most important thing, which would be, how reliable. Sorry.

Smitty of the North
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

I haven't buyed one yet! My Rossi is leaning against the night stand and my Glock is on the night stand. So far my alarm system(my dog Hank) has only woke me raising a ruckus for 4 legged critters. I swear if a cat ***** foots across the back yard in the dead of night Hank knows about it and he lets me know too. Same cat three nights in a row got thumped with a CB long. Musta got him as there weren't no ruckus on the 4th night and shortly after I let loose of the 22CB I heard that distinct thwump like I shot a watermelon. Sept there weren't no watermelon just a big ole yeller cat a hissin and biting at him self as he made tracks. I don't blood trail cats!

Better stick with a Stage Coach DBL 12 EKC stocked up with 4 Buck - take out the whole family if'n your man enuff to pull both triggers at once!
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....