Thread: Any Kings inside or outside of Ressurection Bay?

Default Any Kings inside or outside of Ressurection Bay?

Looking to get out and do some fishing this weekend and next weekend. I have never tried any king fishing in the area. Curious if there is a King Salmon fishery in the area and if anyone has any current info on bite. Taking the kids out and plan on giving Chris' jigs a run for their money. Usually target Butts and rock fish outside of either cape. Any info appreciated. Not looking for specifics just whether it is worth my time to do any troll prospecting. If anyone has suggestions on any fishing options to keep a 3 and 5 year old happy feel free to PM me. We are staying in the Thumb Cove cabin next weekend. Thanks. Ken

If you see the Florette C out, Diane is chasing kings, and catches them too. She's known as the "king lady" for a reason and every year I think I ought to go out with her to figure out what she does but then I get the boat in the water so want to play with it instead. Her boat is slow so she doesn't go out too far in the bay. Good luck and hope you get the kids on some fish!

she knows her stuff on KINGS an silvers when they are there [ AUG.] SID