Thread: Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Question Fitch Fuel Catalyst

Does anyone use the Fitch Fuel Catalyst or anything similar on their boat? http://fitchfuelcatalyst.com/ My new to me boat has one on each OB & I was wondering if they actually perform as advertised.

Thanks
    2007 24ft NorthRiver OS
    Twin 175 Suzuki's
    "Thunderbird"
    MMSI #338033856

If you are getting 3.7mpg out of twin 175's I'd say it is working - about 40% increase in fuel mileage.

I filled out their marine form to see what a setup costs.

My experience started in 2000 and I am only familiar with the in tank treatment capsules. I have them in everything from my sawmill to the boat to all my small engines and I keep a few handy for any new tank that comes on property that has the potential to sit for any amount of time. Fuel stabilization has been a non issue for so many years I no longer worry about it. Multiple engines, gas and diesel, 2 stroke/4stroke all fire right up after months of sitting and away I go. Your mileage may vary with an inline unit. They were just starting to develop those systems when I started up and I was coming from the approach of keeping quantities of stored fuel fresh and the fact that I despise cleaning the triple rack of carbs on my Mountain Max's.