Thread: Hunting Partner?

Default Hunting Partner?

Hi everyone. I just moved up to Alaska from Montana and am looking to see if anyone is in need of a bowhunting partner.

I'm 32 and have been bowhunting since I was 14 and exclusively bowhunting since about 2009 or so. Have had consistent success with elk, deer, and antelope. Really looking forward to the challege of all the species in Alaska.

This year I'm thinking hard about a haul road caribou hunt, but next year a fly-in trip is on my bucket list. I'd be open to a fly-in hunt this year, but thinking I might be a little late in the game to adequately plan such a trip.

Hit me up with a private message or respond to this post if you have any interest. I'm Anchorage so if interested would like to meet up for a beer (or beverage of your choice) to discuss possibilities.

Fort Carson, Colorado

Please ensure you are IBEP certified before you take off up to the haul road. Hate for your hunting adventure to turn into a ticket. If you already have it, then if I were you I would wait until late August to hit the Haul road for Caribou...