Thread: Full canopy?

Question Full canopy?

Wondering who makes/sells these for boats? Like the ones on Alwelds, soft tops with zippers, etc. Pricing if possible and contact info please. Thanks in advance.

Marv1
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!

There is a place in Anchorage by Merril field that makes custom tops, I don't recall the name of the place.

The place by Meril field is called Busters. I had some work done and it was top notch, on time and professional. He did upsale me a snaptool that I later found for 1/4 the price at Home Depot though.

Default Chugiak guy also

Busters is known far and wide. It seems like he is busy alot of the time. He does do good work, so that would be expected. There is a guy in Chugiak, peters creek area it's kevins apholstry, hes in the yellow pages. Hes a one man show, so I have no idea how backed up he gets, but his prices are about the same as busters, but he also came highly recommended. Tops aren't cheap. If I recal correctly, the addition to my full camper top from original top back(1/2 of the boat) was $1500. I also know he quoted me $100 to fit a "boot" for that back top so i can store it out of the way.
    hope this helps

Fine Line 349 4442.

Another option farther north is Custom Canvas in Fairbanks. 455-7722 They did our Xtreme Shallow and will also do the camping cover when we're ready.

Default Silver Streak

Silver Streak boats behind West Marine does an excellent job. Mine fit and looks great.

Silver Streak Boats I think that the cost is $185.00 a foot they do a great job even cover the poles to stop the rub and the black on the plastic windows.

Thanks guys, lotsa good info that I will have to look into once I am ready to measure and order up a canopy for my boat. Have a 6 week old daughter and would like to keep her out of the elements a bit, unlike her 2 older brothers that were just in a dump tub on its side and a tarp over. Wish I had the coin for a new boat setup with one already, would be sweet.
    The emphasis is on accuracy, not power!