Thread: Glock barrels...

Default Glock barrels...

Will a factory or drop in Glock 17 barrel work in a Glock 19 with out any fitting, etc? Canada does not allow 4" hand gun barrels.

Quote Originally Posted by .338 mag. View Post
    Will a factory or drop in Glock 17 barrel work in a Glock 19 with out any fitting, etc? Canada does not allow 4" hand gun barrels.
    There is a difference in the lugs on the G17 and G19. Glock 19 barrel will work in a G26, but the G17 barrel won't work in the G19.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.

Thanks for the info, appreciate it.
    You can pick up a Lone Wolf extended barrel for the 17. Might be worth it if you plan to travel through Canada a lot. But it's probably going to run you $150. They do have a 9" barrel for the 19 that would look.. uh, odd. But there would be no questions!

After talking to the very polite fire arms folks in Canada, I learned a hand gun barrel under 4 1/8 inches is prohibited. So I will look for an after market Glock 19 barrel that meets their required barrel length.

After talking to the very polite fire arms folks in Canada, I learned a hand gun barrel under 4 1/8 inches is prohibited. So I will look for an after market Glock 19 barrel that meets their required barrel length.
    Lone wolf makes a 107mm barrel that I believe is intended to specifically pass the Canadian requirements which is 105mm. The standard Glock 19 barrel is 102mm, so a 107 mm (or 4.21 inches) should be good to go. That said, proving it's 107mm is up to you and might be spotty. As opposed to say a 114mm barrel (4.49").

http://www.lonewolfdist.com/Detail.a...OD=935&CAT=240