Thread: Looking for bowhunting partner(s) for bear baiting

Default Looking for bowhunting partner(s) for bear baiting

Unfortunately, the partner I met on this site five years ago has moved from Alaska, prompting this search. I know from experience that a poorly matched partner can make a good trip miserable, while a good partner can make even a mediocre hunt enjoyable.
    Iím looking for up to two partners to share in and enjoy the experience. The ability to share and enjoy the hunting experience together is the essential criteria. Bowhunters are preferred due to the short shooting distance and because there is less disturbance of the area after a harvest.
    I am an older hunter with equipment and years of successful bear baiting. I consider myself a serious hunter who enjoys all aspects of a hunt. I hunt for meat and the experience, not to party
    Must meet in person to verify compatibility and common interest. I live in Chugiak.
    If interested, please send PM or provide a method for personal contact and general time (i.e. email, phone, etc). RLK7

RLK7 shoot me a text I may have a open seat a few times locally for you throughout the season both of my stations are very bow friendly as I also am a bow hunter. 253-561-1171 or shoot me a email Ryan@boarsbucksandbruins.com as I am always looking for new hunting buddies to share in the thrill of the outdoors.

-Ryan

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Default Looking for bear baiting partner(s)

Contact made with NHRFox. Appreciate the offer and the invite. I enjoyed the telephone discussion and look forward to meeting you in person later in the week.
    I am looking for one or two people willing to put in the effort for bear baiting as well as being a partner in the operation. When replying, please include some information about yourself and your interest in bear baiting/hunting.
    RLK7

Anyone seriously interested in bear hunting and seeing bears in the Alaska backcountry, RLK7 is your man. We've had years of successful hunts and adventures, unfortunately I was transferred out of Alaska. I already bought my tickets to come back up in September to hunt moose with RLK7. If you want a safe knowledgeable bear hunting partner and are willing to put in the time and effort, trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Please close this thread -- filled.