Thread: Oculus Binos. Quality?

Default Oculus Binos. Quality?

I just walked through bass pro and saw the oculus binos. Looked through a pair and they seem to be really nice especially for the price. I was just curious if anyone out there has ever owned a pair or used a pair out in the field. Its kind of hard to base my opinion on them from looking at the wall on the inside of a store. For less than $ 300 it might be worth it to buy a pair and take them on all the rough and not so bino friendly trips. I would rather risk the $300 than the much much more expensive pair. Any thoughts would be awesome. I understand you get what you pay for.

If your worried about not so bino friendly trips get some vortex they have an awesome lifetime warranty no questions asked and they are probably the most cost effective binos out there.

You also have to ask yourself, "How many sets of $300 binos will I have to go through to find a good one?". It's really not that expensive to shell out $1000+ for a pair that will last you a lifetime.

I have a pair of Vortex already. Those are the ones I would hate to bang up. I know they have a lifetime warranty. Just looking for a pair I can leave under the back seat or in the argo without having to worry every time I hit a bump or the kids kick them out on the ground.