Thread: Collapsible fuel tank

Default Collapsible fuel tank

Last year or the year before there was a guy on here that was making custom fuel bladders he even had an add on Craigs list. I have been searching but can't find that thread. Does anyone know of an outfit that makes the collapsible fuel bladders I need one about 50 gal in size that'll fit in my fish box.
    Thanks

I dont remember the ad on CL...but here is a link to fuel bladders

http://atlinc.com/rangeextender.html

http://atlinc.com/pillow.html#C1
    “Nothing worth doing is easy”
    TR

Thank you for the link.... WOW they are proud of those. I may just have to move some stuff around under the deck and add an aluminum tank for that price..

Please note: I am NOT recommending this, but when I used to take skiff trips from Dillingham way up the Nushagak or Wood River lakes, I would pack fuel in those collapsible, clear water jugs. I would fill four of them, and pack them inside a tarp package with shipping foam under and between each jug. This package took the place of where I would be putting a moose. When we were ready to come back, we filled the regular tanks from those jugs, collapsed them, and packed the meat in the floor space where the fuel had been. Worked great. BUT I am NOT recommending that to anyone. In the bush you do what you need to without spending a ton of money.