Thread: Wta hunts ???

Default Wta hunts ???

Was curious if anyone else here on this site is getting junk mail from an outfit called "WTA Hunts" ?
    Thanks!
    "Grin and Bear It"

I guess not...
    "Grin and Bear It"

Default Me too

I've deleted quite a few of those recently

I think I did ... it was in my spam folder so I deleted it
    Taxidermy IS art!
    www.alaskawildliferugs.com
    Your mount is more than a trophy, it's a memory. Relive The Memory!

Quote Originally Posted by Tearbear View Post
    Was curious if anyone else here on this site is getting junk mail from an outfit called "WTA Hunts" ?
    Thanks!
    I haven't been getting any correspondence from them but I am aware of their outfit. There is a retired vet that runs an airboat service (TNT) north of the Brooks Range primarily for caribou. His name is Roy and I found out he is a friend of a friend AFTER having a really nice interaction with him while we were both coming off the river with multiple people and animals in our parties. They had much nicer caribou than us but our Toklat grizz got some attention from his hunters. WTA has a bunch of outfitters that they represent and I really like Roy and I had friends that just hunted with one of WTA's Hawaiin outfitters for spanish goats last week and they highly recommended them. Seems like they are representing quality hunts from my limited knowledge.
    Go Big Red!

I am on their list, not sure how.
    In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Thanks for all the responses...yeah, I was wondering how they got my e-mail address in the first place.
    "Grin and Bear It"

Quote Originally Posted by Tearbear View Post
    Thanks for all the responses...yeah, I was wondering how they got my e-mail address in the first place.
    I have no idea who they are, but it could be from something like a booth at the Sportsman's Show or other similar event? I know I have gotten calls or emails from companies before that seemed totally out of the blue, but ended up that I had filled out one of their free drawing entries at a show like that and they actually went through them and contacted the people who left their contact information.

Just speculating though.

I think it's from sportsman's warehouse, if you ever signed up for a drawing or anything like that. I get them too

I do enter a contest every now and then...but I have never given out my e-mail address on them, only phone contact. Oh well, their junk gets deleted now from the server before it gets to my inbox, so I don't have to deal with manually deleting it.
    "Grin and Bear It"

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    I have no idea who they are, but it could be from something like a booth at the Sportsman's Show or other similar event? I know I have gotten calls or emails from companies before that seemed totally out of the blue, but ended up that I had filled out one of their free drawing entries at a show like that and they actually went through them and contacted the people who left their contact information.

Just speculating though.
    I agree. I filled out quite a bit of free drawings at the show, and expected way more mail than I am getting...