Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Nuisance Trapping Work

  1. #1
    Member AK A's Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Wasilla, Alaska

    Question Nuisance Trapping Work

    As I'm hunting for some part time summer work, I can't help but imagine how nice it would be to be able to trap and help people out at the same time. Is anyone aware of local businesses/agencies that utilize animal damage trappers over the summer? How would I go about being contracted out to do this kind of thing? Any information is appreciated, thanks in advance!
    Ryan from Wasilla

  2. #2


    You need to get a nuisance animal control permit from DFG (and prob a business license from commercial licensing). Often times DFG provides contact info for these animal control permit holders when the public requests.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts