Thread: First bear sighting of the year for me!!

Default First bear sighting of the year for me!!

Nanook is up...on the ice with her cub hunting seals. So awesome to see these white bears, I've got a little guy at home that is much tanner than I am who would love to pop one with his little BB gun if I'd let him! Have seen this sow and cub for the last two mornings on the same bay ice. Cub is this years, like a little cat size snowball following mom around.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    So awesome to see these white bears, I've got a little guy at home that is much tanner than I am who would love to pop one with his little BB gun if I'd let him!
    I've known other guys whose offspring are "much tanner" and have accompanied their offspring on a hunt. The USF&W Service is always VERY interested in these hunts and will do their best to cite and confiscate successful hunters! Additionally, those who are "much tanner" must technically reside within 50 miles of the coast.
    I also have one of those much tanner offspring and the idea crosses my mind from time to time.
    I can't help being a lazy, dumb, weekend warrior.......I have a JOB!
    I have less friends now!!

Lol I imagine there is much interest in said family outings. We aRe much less than 50 miles from the coast.....a coast....of course we wouldn't pursue such activities without intense research.
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212