Thread: 3D shoots Fairbanks "area"

Default 3D shoots Fairbanks "area"

Hey guys anyone know of a 3D tourney a amatuer could get in? Living in fairbanks so one close (ish) would be it

There is a shoot on April 11th put on by the Golden North Archery Association. It will be off of Esro Rd, near Fairbanks. I'd guess a 9am start or so.

Then, starting in a few weeks, every Thursday evening there is a 3D league in the same area.

Come on out.

That sounds awesome will do!

This saturday a Golden North Archers snow shoe shoot with flu flu for score I heard but everyone welcome to shoot anything for fun. Down Esro off Chena Hot springs then out till the big farm on left. Says something about roots I think then next right and up hill will see cars setting up after 8.sign in 900

That is correct, Saturday morning around 9am off of Esro Rd. If you'd like to "compete" you have to shoot Flu Flus and wear snowshoes (there is enough snow still up there). BUT, ALL SHOOTERS ARE WELCOME no matter what you'd like to shoot. It will be fun either way. Good 3D targets and I will ensure some challenging yet fun shots. We hope to see anyone and everyone who has interest in shooting there tomorrow.

I believe the summer 3D league will start next Thursday. More on that soon.

Take care,

Nick