Thread: Float Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers book!

Default Float Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers book!

Hi folks,

I just received word that we will have a very limited supply of my float hunting book, "Float Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers" available this week at the Great Alaska Sportsman Show. Stop by our booth #61-62 "Alaska Outdoors Supersite" and grab a copy of the new second printing while they last! I only have 20 copies (make that 19, as one is already gone), so get 'em while you can!

Retail price from the publisher is $49.95. Postage would be additional if we have to ship it to you.

If you can't make the show, please call our office 1 (907) 895-4919 and give Pam your name and email / contact info. She can put you on a wait list for any that are not sold during the show. I am currently negotiating for more copies, and these were due to me under our old publishing agreement, so it's a unique, one-time situation. Hopefully we can get this turned around!

See you at the show!

-Mike
    Last edited by Michael Strahan; 04-02-2015 at 10:44.
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

=PRICE UPDATE!=

We are selling Float Hunting Alaska's Wild Rivers at a show-only price of $29.95! That's the lowest price we have ever offered. Get it at the show at that price, and save yourself $20 plus postage!

If you can't make the show, we will honor that price through Sunday if you call your order in to our office. The office number is 1 (907) 895-4919. Order yours by Sunday for the discount price of $20 off retail, while supplies last. If there is no answer, please send an email to Pam: outdoorsdirectory09@gmail.com to reserve your copy. Make sure you add your phone number, so she can call you.

You will not see this price for a long time. Get it before we run out of stock!

This price is in effect through Sunday, or until we run out of stock.

-Mike
    Last edited by Icebear; 04-03-2015 at 11:48.
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.

Any chance there will be a kindle edition?

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel7723 View Post
    Any chance there will be a kindle edition?
    That's the publisher's decision. I've mentioned an e-book version, but there are no indications that he's going to do that.