Thread: Bigfoot is real!

Default Bigfoot is real!

Yes sir, I saw it on Survior Man last night. He's running around Alberta busting off trees and some of them he is even piling up into structures to warn us to stay away. Other trees are just broken off half way up as a boundary marker warning us not to trespass. Hmmm I have big signs that say" no trespassing "and people ignore the heck out of them. I doubt they can read bigfoot's broken off tree message system.

All I can say is my little lease must be full of big hairy fella's cuz I have noticed that there are lots of younger trees broken off halfway up. The forestry fella told me it was a bore of some sort that severely weakens the tree at that point and then it breaks off in the wind. I can hardly wait to call him back and tell him he's all wet on his theory and then learn him about Sasquatch.

What gun do you think I ought get so that I can feel safe at my lease. Them Bigfoots are so smart they've figured out how to avoid all 10 of my trail cameras. I did see a meth head on one trail camera and he looked real scared like maybe one of the Bigfoots was after him for ignoring the busted off trees signs.

They say that you can make best friends with a Bigfoot if you stick apples in the trees for them to eat. Remember to put them up high enough so that the deer can't reach them. You don't need to worry about squirrels or raccoons because they won't eat apples so if your apples are gone the next day you know it was Bigfoot. Under one of my apple puttin out trees I found an impression in the ground that was 2....no 3 ft in diameter and I'm pretty sure I could see a toe print. I tried to make one of them cast footprint deally bobs so's I could be famous but once I pulled it up and flipped it over it looked more like a cow pie so I discarded it.

I'm gonna start sleeping in the woods at night and listen as hard as I possibly can to every sound that big feet make. I bet that if I listen hard enough and think about nothing but ole Bigfoot then I'll probably hear him.....ya think?

Get yourself one of these. The ultimate Bigfoot stopper. They're so afraid of it, if you pack it all the time I can guarantee you'll never see a Bigfoot.

Start the flame wars: I believe it could exist. North America could support an ape? of that size.
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

There is a price to be paid for wasting an hour watching shows like Survivorman.

For all you disbelivers, walk the streets of Anchorage one Saturday night about Bar closing time, you will belive!
    Oh and waisting time is persective to the one waisting it... Me personally, I like Survivor Man....
    Mike

SwampView AK, Overlooking Mt. Mckinley and Points Beyond.

EKC:

I don't watch Survivor Man.

BeegFoote's probably eat meat, and there would be no reason for them to trespass on YOUR lease, since you done kilt off all the deer, coyotes, Turkeys, Wabbits, and you name it.

I would think that Iowa was much too tame for a Beeg Foote, but apparently, they go lotsa silly places.

http://bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=ia

SOTN
    Walk Slow, and Drink a Lotta Water.
    Has it ever occurred to you, that Nothing ever occurs to God? Adrien Rodgers.
    You can't out-give God.

The show is a setup,but he was better before his divorce.
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science"

Edwin Hubble

I do believe your bag of marbles has finally spilt EKC, if'n ya keep talking like this Big Brother will come and take all yer guns away as they decide if you have freedom or not... Maybe I need to drive over and slap you back to your senses?
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Quote Originally Posted by sayak View Post
    There is a price to be paid for wasting an hour watching shows like Survivorman.
    I actually liked Les, but the more I watched the show, and especially when he did the Bigfoot one, I started to worry about him.......lol
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

I thought it was Interesting and thought provoking. And way entertaining. I've had friends claim they've seen it, who knows. It would be cool if they really existed.

Well as far as taking out bigfoot, there is only one sure fire weapon. That would be Marvin the Martians Illudium Q36 explosive space modulator. Now as far as I know, there was only one of those ever built and they are a bit large to carry around in the woods. The second choice would be Marvins personal side arm, the ACME disintegrating ray pistol. The Super Soaker might work but only if you are using the hard water model with the appropriate hard cast water. All in all it may be best to just leave him alone. You might try wearing pink HOTpants as I think a Snowman of any type would be allergic to anything hot. I know if I saw you in pink HOTpants I would avoid you.

Dude, I've fired the Q36. What an amazing weapon ;-)
    and... A guy wears HOT pants one time and that's all I hear for the rest of my life. Sheesh. 😜

When my son was in high school the boys decided that they wanted to prank a certain teacher. They were going to put 6'7" 250lb Jason in a monkey suit. Then doctor up a deer hide. Bigfoot was going to come out of a cornfield and run across the road in front of the teachers car with a deer on his shoulder. It wood have been a sight to see from behind the wheel in her head lights. However I sorta rained on their parade because if that teachers husband happened to be with her then the monkey suit mighta ended up with a hole in it.

Smokey, come on over! I want you walk around in my back yard bare footed. I'll then make casts of the tracks your big ***** feet leave and sell them to the monkey chasers. I'll split the earnings with ya 50/50.

Ever notice how the people that supposedly see a big monkey all act the same. Like they are starving for attention.

There are odd things in the woods and if you spend enough time you'll see some. Years ago north of McNary Arizona (was often the coldest spot in the USA when they had a weather station) I was cutting firewood when something about 100 yards off started beating the snot out of a ponderosa tree and growling at me and the wife. It was up under the tree's overhang and I couldn't see it, I thought it was a range bull maybe . . . then the wife pointed out there were just two legs.

My Catahoula cowdog didn't like this thing at all and went to hide in the truck, this dog loved nothing better than a good fight and never showed any yellow before but he wanted none of this thing. I said "Okay now I got to know what it is" and the wife said (she'd kill me if she sees I told this) its Bigfoot lets get the heck out of here. Well I was sure she was right that it was Bigfoot but I wasn't going anyplace, I was razed in the woods and wont anymore be run out of the woods without a fight than I'd be run out of my house!

So I grabbed the rifle and headed on over to see Bigfoot! The closer I got the more Bigfoot growled and thrashed the tree about . . . but when I got about 50 foot away a great big bull elk went busting out the other side! That dang thing was under that tree on two legs whoopin the tar out of the tree a good five minuets.

So I don't doubt it a bit when folks say they saw Bigfoot cuz I did too . . . just when I went over to talk to him and he turned into an elk. I think most folks never go over to talk to their Bigfoot is all.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    There are odd things in the woods and if you spend enough time you'll see some. Years ago north of McNary Arizona (was often the coldest spot in the USA when they had a weather station) I was cutting firewood when something about 100 yards off started beating the snot out of a ponderosa tree and growling at me and the wife. It was up under the tree's overhang and I couldn't see it, I thought it was a range bull maybe . . . then the wife pointed out there were just two legs.

My Catahoula cowdog didn't like this thing at all and went to hide in the truck, this dog loved nothing better than a good fight and never showed any yellow before but he wanted none of this thing. I said "Okay now I got to know what it is" and the wife said (she'd kill me if she sees I told this) its Bigfoot lets get the heck out of here. Well I was sure she was right that it was Bigfoot but I wasn't going anyplace, I was razed in the woods and wont anymore be run out of the woods without a fight than I'd be run out of my house!

So I grabbed the rifle and headed on over to see Bigfoot! The closer I got the more Bigfoot growled and thrashed the tree about . . . but when I got about 50 foot away a great big bull elk went busting out the other side! That dang thing was under that tree on two legs whoopin the tar out of the tree a good five minuets.

So I don't doubt it a bit when folks say they saw Bigfoot cuz I did too . . . just when I went over to talk to him and he turned into an elk. I think most folks never go over to talk to their Bigfoot is all.
    I think this is true for a great number of sightings.

Edwin Hubble

When I saw the title to this thread I thought maybe you'd been through N. Idaho last year before my Grandpa passed. He stood 6' 4" weighed in north of 240 and wore a size 14 boot. He even had a big sign above the door to his garage that read "BigFoot Jack lives Here!"
    LIVE TO HUNT....HUNT TO LIVE!!!!

After a month in hunt camp I've been mistaken for the squach a time or two.