Thread: Vance in AK YOUR mail box is full.........Everyone please clean your box.

Smile Vance in AK YOUR mail box is full.........Everyone please clean your box.

Spring cleaning time for mail boxes.

Thanks! cleared!
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Yes, it's kind of a pain when you take the time to type up a nice long pm to somebody only to have it lost forever when it won't go through. Wish they could change that somehow...???
    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4merguide View Post
    Yes, it's kind of a pain when you take the time to type up a nice long pm to somebody only to have it lost forever when it won't go through. Wish they could change that somehow...???
    After having that happen a few times...sometimes I'll use my e-mail to write what I want, then copy and paste it, less frustrating that way.
    "Grin and Bear It"

I appreciate what you are saying.
    I have the box checked that keeps sent PMs so I can copy from there if need be. (I assume the ones you described still make it in there.)
    Vance in AK.

Matthew 6:33
    "But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."

Easy fix (if you're using Google Chrome not sure about other browsers), if you click "Back Page" it'll have saved the message, then simply go to the top of the tab and right click>duplicate tab this will allow you to access your in/out box in a different window so you can make room. Then just go back to the first page and submit the message again.

Sometimes I'm amazed at how fast the box fills back up "I just made 20 open slots last week!!"...
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."