Thread: Cruising Guide to Prince William Sound

Anchorage, Alaska

Default Cruising Guide to Prince William Sound

Hello, saltwater boaters!

Summer is coming up fast, and we wanted to let you know that we have the Cruising Guide to Prince William Sound, by Jim and Nancy Lethcoe. If you don't have one, you need one! If you have an older edition, you need the new one (it's been updated). Now in it's 5th edition, the Cruising Guide is THE book on Prince William Sound. Covers all the safe anchorages, seamanship, places to camp, hike and fish, and tons more. Grab yours while there is still time to plan your summer adventures!

Click the link above to order yours, or CLICK HERE!

I should also mention that we will have the entire Outdoors Supersite Store at the Great Alaska Sportsman Show in Anchorage, from April 2-5. We will be on the Mezzanine level in the main Sullivan Arena, booths #61 & 62, the same as last year. The store has around 400 books, maps and DVD titles, so stop by for show pricing and also save yourself a few bucks on postage!

See you there!

Last edited by Michael Strahan; 03-25-2015 at 17:10.
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address:
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Eagle River

Great book to have in the boat while out in PWS, use it daily on the water and like to read it in the depths of winter to plan my summer.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Soldotna, Alaska, United States

I ordered one, thanks Mike
    Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Going to pick up a second one, leave one on the boat and the other for the house...
    When the HOGS show up, somethins gonna DIE!!!
    Blood Sport
    32' Custom Wooldridge
    MMSI #: 338181573

Chugiak, AK

I just ordered one. I'm overseas and planning on buying a boat when I get back, so I can do some good reading and long distant planning during the down time. Looking forward to it.