Thread: Grim Reaper Broadheads

Default Grim Reaper Broadheads

I was wondering if anyone has used the Grim Reaper Broadheads and if so what they thought of them. I like the idea of not having to mess with rubber bands and still having a mechanical type point to shoot. If anyone could give a review on these it would be much appreciated I am looking at the 100 grain ones right now. Thanks

I got the 100gr razor cut and razor tip ss on the suggestion of a guide that hunts the Haul Road and teaches an archery course. He said they work great on caribou. So far I just tested them on my foam target in the yard but they fly just like my field points. I am hitting a five inch diameter target at 40-50 yds with the practice tip provided. I had the magnus fixed broadheads before that and they deviated about 5-7 inches off point of aim at 30yds. I will try them on bou this fall and will know how they work on animals then but so far I really like their flight / grouping pattern.

I took a few whitetail deer down in Kansas but have yet to use them up here had massive blood trails and complete pass through on all of them but was wondering how well they work on critters up here going to use them for bear this spring and caribou in the fall.