Thread: New Sitemap Page

Default New Sitemap Page

Hey folks,

For some time, we have intended to create a road map of this site. Last time we checked, we had over 160,000 pages here, including the forums. It's way over that now.

Those of you who have been here a while are sometimes frustrated when the same questions come up over and over again. We thank you for your patience in dealing with those! Usually the person asking has no idea that the same question was asked last week. But we take those recurrent questions as our cue to create new pages on the main site. And now we have tons of new pages that were created in the last five or six years, and we needed a sitemap to show you how to find some of them.

So here it is... drumroll.... our new sitemap page! AOS Sitemap

We've also linked to it in our main site navigation, so you can find it more easily.

Please give it a look-through. And if you see holes in it that need to be filled with content, and if you are a writer, well, let's talk! We could use the help! We think you will be pleasantly surprised at how much information is here!

Meanwhile, feel free to use this page as a reference for those recurring questions. Just post the link to the appropriate page, so the new member can find the info they need.

-Mike
    LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.
    CLICK HERE to send me a private message.
    Web Address: http://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/hunt-planner/
    Mob: 1 (907) 229-4501
    "Dream big, and dare to fail." -Norman Vaughan
    "I have climbed my mountain, but I must still live my life." - Tenzig Norgay

Thanks for doing that, Mike! We know it took an entire day out of your pre-show schedule, but it is much appreciated. It will really help us find what we are looking for on the site!

LOST CREEK COMPANY: Specializing in Alaska hunt consultation and planning for do-it-yourself hunts, fully outfitted hunts, and guided hunts.

Just a bump on our site map. There are close to 300 pages of content outside our forums, and many of those pages were written specifically to answer questions that commonly come up in our forums. If you encounter what you believe to be a basic question that is covered in our main site pages, by all means refer the member to the relevant page.

Note to our new members: be sure to have a look through our main site pages; as often as not, you will find answers to your most common questions there.

HERE IS THE LINK TO OUR SITE MAP.

-Mike

Yep, thanks, very helpful.