Thread: archery group

Default archery group

So being involved in archery I see a need for a place besides the forum that is simply geared towards archery in Alaska . I started a facebook group that is dedicated to archery in Alaska. From target archery to hunting archery. This is NOT a business page just another Avenue for archers to gain knowledge or find a local weekend shoot get some help tuning your bow or anything archery related

Please join up and share with a friend.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/157505...0?ref=bookmark

Talking

Thanks Bear! I got myself and the hubs a PSE last year and started practicing, havent' shot in 20 years, and never went bow hunting, though I grew up in a family of bow hunters. I am aching to get back in the saddle, and get my game on to go hunting. I grew up in a family where we did not use sights, balance bars, nothing, no extras. It was recurves or plain compounds and natural sighting. I have no idea how to adjust my sights, I was never taught how growing up. This sounds like a good idea, put in request to join up!

Quote Originally Posted by faemystique View Post
    Thanks Bear! I got myself and the hubs a PSE last year and started practicing, havent' shot in 20 years, and never went bow hunting, though I grew up in a family of bow hunters. I am aching to get back in the saddle, and get my game on to go hunting. I grew up in a family where we did not use sights, balance bars, nothing, no extras. It was recurves or plain compounds and natural sighting. I have no idea how to adjust my sights, I was never taught how growing up. This sounds like a good idea, put in request to join up!
    Glad to have you there. It's slowly building and of.course a work in progress