Thread: McGrath air service

Default McGrath air service

Anyone have any recommendations on air charter services for flights into the bush out of McGrath. So far, I've been able to come up with these but I don't know if they are even in existence anymore:

Enterprise Flying Inc. PO Box 185 McGrath AK 99627 (907)-524-3550
    Redline Air Charters PO Box 271 McGrath AK 99627 (907)524-3733
    Magnuson Airways PO Box 111 McGrath AK 99627 (907)-524-3123

Any recommendations as to these 3 or any others.
    "The days a man spends fishing or spends hunting should not be deducted from the time he's on earth. " Theodore Roosevelt

Thumbs up McGrath Air services

Quote Originally Posted by Romo View Post
    Anyone have any recommendations on air charter services for flights into the bush out of McGrath. So far, I've been able to come up with these but I don't know if they are even in existence anymore:

Enterprise Flying Inc. PO Box 185 McGrath AK 99627 (907)-524-3550
    Redline Air Charters PO Box 271 McGrath AK 99627 (907)524-3733
    Magnuson Airways PO Box 111 McGrath AK 99627 (907)-524-3123

Any recommendations as to these 3 or any others.

Enterprise Flying is no longer flying out of McGrath.

Mike Stewart owner of Redline Air does daily flying to remote locations/villages. Leave a message on his answering machine and he will get back to you. Excellent pilot.

Magnuson Airways is gearing up for business again, after a short respite. Call owner Bob Magnuson and he'll be able to schedule flights for later in the summer. Been in business for many years... very experienced in the region.

Magnuson Air Taxi (Robert/Bob Jr./ "Mansey" 524-3738) is an excellent bush pilot, can land a cub on a gravel bar or strip where others can't or won't. His wife is an excellent bush pilot as well.

All three of these business come highly recommended, as our family has had many years of flying experience with them. They all stay busy, so get your reservations in early.