Thread: EAA WITNESS PAVONA 9mm

Default EAA WITNESS PAVONA 9mm

I rec'd this puppy yesterday for the Mrs as its touted as designed for women by women and I was intrigued. Wife and I had some spare time and daylight on the way home from work so couldn't wait to warm her up!
    We fed it 50 rds of UMC 115gr rn and 50 rds of some 30 plus year old reloads 115gr rn I had and it worked flawlessly! The trigger was very manageable by my wife that has weak hands and overall she was very comfortable with the feel. They say the slide spring has been lightened but the wife had a little challenge with her weaker hand which is her left and had to jack in a round with her right. No biggy but maybe not as soft a spring as we expected. Sites for me were dead on and a tack driver, wife was consistently low about 3 - 6 inches. Again her weaker hands seemed to be most of that issue and still plenty close for CCW.
    Mags were an issue - the loading of rounds that is. The springs were very stout and it hurt my hands to load and she really struggled to get 5 rounds in a 13 round mag. I had ordered a spare mag as it only comes with one and that was a good idea as she would have a hard time reloading in a bad situation. Perhaps they will break in a little...
    Fit and looks were very nice and simple to clean and disassemble.. At just under two lbs it is a bit much for easily concealing and will probably hide in a purse when carried. Recoil was nice with weight though. Overall it seems to be a very good buy for the money... Not many gun stores stocking them so pretty hard for the public to handle one?
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....

Try to get the bride to rack slind useing both hands for power. Pull slide with weak hand while pushing frame with strong hand.this can help alot for many.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    Try to get the bride to rack slind useing both hands for power. Pull slide with weak hand while pushing frame with strong hand.this can help alot for many.
    Good suggestion Amigo - I will work on that! She sure can shoot it good and it has not skipped a beat after 300 plus rounds...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When asked what state I live in I say "The State of Confusion", better known as IL....