Thread: SeaSport sliding cabin door

Default SeaSport sliding cabin door

I need to replace the lower door- track nylon liner on the sliding cabin door of my SeaSport. Has anyone with a similar door encountered this problem? I don't know where to get the materials and so far have not been able to get the info from the boat manufactures. Part of the problem is the fact they have been in limbo earlier this Winter.

Is the glass in the door Diamond glaze? If it Is they probably manufactured the entire sliding door frame and should have parts for it, they have an office in Vancouver British Columbia I believe.
    But whoever Manufacturing the glass probably made the door, most boat manufacturers buy these units completely ready for installation. Somewhere on the glass there should be a manufacture stamp if it's not Diamond glaze somebody else.
    Jay
    07 C-Dory 25 Cruiser
    OurPlayground.

SeaSport is back under NMI. I have talked to them a couple times the past week or so about mine and gotten the info I needed. New website too. http://www.seasportboats.com/

take some pictures of the slide and go to CAC plastics in wasilla i'd bet they can match something up that will work just fine.

Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
    Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
    Ropes, Buoys, Bait
    alaskashrimppots.com
    akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
    907 775 1692