Thread: Ds204

Default Ds204

Hey everyone I am new to this forum but this year I put in for many draw tags and was able to get the DS204! I've already been doing a lot of research and gathering as much info as I can for the area but I was wondering if anyone has any info/suggestions on the area. I'm looking to do a fly in with one of my buddies. I'm also going to get as much info as possible from the biologist. I've hunted mule deer, elk and white tail but this will be my first extreme mountain hunt so if anyone has any info or recommendations I would gladly appreciate it.

And DS204 is where and when?

DS204 is from August 26 thru September 20, zones 20D, 13B, and 20A, Delta CUA.

Check the link in my signature block for my own story

Default Ds204

Start searching the gear threads, sheep hunting gear is likely different than what you used to, starting with your boots...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by winkhink View Post
    Check the link in my signature block for my own story
    Do you realise that your posts are missing the signature block. The only way anyone can find your links is to visit your public profile and see the folder about you.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Ray View Post
    Do you realise that your posts are missing the signature block. The only way anyone can find your links is to visit your public profile and see the folder about you.
    His signature block shows up when I look at the thread. I see two different links for different hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Ray View Post
    If you're reading via Tapatalk it won't show, whereas it is there and visible if looking at it via a web browser. At least, that is my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by anchskier View Post
    His signature block shows up when I look at the thread. I see two different links for different hunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian M View Post
    If you're reading via Tapatalk it won't show, whereas it is there and visible if looking at it via a web browser. At least, that is my experience.
    I guess here at the office they are missing an update to IE as there is nothing showing. Same for Chrome as they take months to update while doing all the security checking for patches.