Just put boat in the water after a 9 day remodel in a heated shop; here's what we did on the Alaskan:
1. Complete new wiring from batteries forward
2. Eliminated one battery from the stern (had 3)
3. Ditched all the fuse panels and went with 2 separate blue seas circuit breaker panels; 12 switches total
4. Installed new Espar D2 with 3 vents; had a signal vent Wallas 1300 before
5. Put in a wash down pump (no holes in the hull)
6. Replaced the factory deck section under the transom fishbox, replaced the entire transom wall & doors that access the bilge & batteries, switch. Wash down pump, Racor, etc.
All the wiring marine grade with heat shrink connections, used big wire to power circuit panels.
Will post pics if I can figure it out. Totally cleaned up the old wiring birds' nest and tidied up everything in general.