Thread: What CCW Mag Pouch are You Using?

Default What CCW Mag Pouch are You Using?

For me, the $10 Glock mag pouch works better than all the other pouches in the shoebox, and it can be tweaked to fit some M&P mags.

None but thats a lifestyle choise.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    None but thats a lifestyle choise.
    We wont judge you.

I use one from Coffman Concealment. I only carry one spare mag.
    Bunny Boots and Bearcats: Utility Sled Mayhem

I carried a revolver for years and never bothered with any speed loaders. Now-a-day I I'm back to my Glock 22. I'm hoping that what ever situation presents it's self that it doesn't require more than 16 rounds. The timber I hunt is right behind an Interstate 80 rest area and I have encountered meth heads in my woods. They usually run like rats and one round into the ground sets them into motion.

When I carry a spare mag it's frequently in my pocket although the xds I carry came with a plastic twin mag carrier that I sometimes use. I'm NOT planning on sticking around for a long drawn out pistol battle.

Safariland horizontal single mag pouch. Works like a champ and being inline with the belt, it is invisible in CCW.
    Winter is Coming...

Go GeocacheAlaska!

I have two. One is a Galco single mag, the other is a Safariland combination mag carrier and open-top cuff case.

If I'm on vacation I carry the Galco. If I'm attending a class or on a transport, I take the Safariland. Although with the perceived increase of random d-baggery, I find myself taking the Safariland more often.
    Now what ?

Either a Kydex clip on from US Grunt Gear or a Kramer Horse Hide and old leather IWB BHP pouch from Milt Sparks. Only double mag pouches are old leather Ernie Hill for 1911 and Blade Tech kydex for Glock 19. I leave holsters and loaded mag pouches on a belt in my closet for each. I do plan on getting a horizontal mag pouch as soon as I decide on which one. Also going to try a Snag Mag for the 1911 and Glock 19. They fit in jean pocket like a knife with a pocket clip. I think we can all agree that more ammo is not the only reason for carrying a spare mag.

I prefer revolvers so speed strip in my front pocket. Remember, if you're carrying a semi auto for CCW change out your magazine occationally. Springs still take a set after time.
    Steve