Thread: good luck in the winter king derby!

Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar

Default good luck in the winter king derby!

We will be hitting the show circuit this coming week and will be at the GASS in April hope to see you then, here is a little footage to keep you going till we get back. http://youtu.be/lmFs1476lC0a
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Your road trip looks impressive. I couldn't see this vid but I assume it's the one I saw on YouTube. Maybe I'll see Ya at the Anchorage show!!! I might be helping AK raft and kayak with their new line of Hobie kayaks. Maybe even get to do a seminar. We will see.

I think we will have 5 or 6 kayaks from our group hitting the homer derby this year!!!! Should be a blast!!!

AlaskaKayakFisher.com
    Guidesak.blogspot.com
    My personal pages...I'm not a guide.

Charterboat Operator kodiakcombo's Avatar

Yup thats the video, the newest underwater king footage, king moving head with lure , thats crazy. If my SEO takes off like it is surposed to we wont haver to travel outside to market, good luck on that derby.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardinal_84 View Post
    Your road trip looks impressive. I couldn't see this vid but I assume it's the one I saw on YouTube. Maybe I'll see Ya at the Anchorage show!!! I might be helping AK raft and kayak with their new line of Hobie kayaks. Maybe even get to do a seminar. We will see.

I think we will have 5 or 6 kayaks from our group hitting the homer derby this year!!!! Should be a blast!!!

AlaskaKayakFisher.com
    Guidesak.blogspot.com
    My personal pages...I'm not a guide.
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakcombo View Post
    Yup thats the video, the newest underwater king footage, king moving head with lure , thats crazy.
    Had one do that once, looked over and the rod was buried, inside the rigger cable and running forward...O *&^&^% was my first thought. I miss working the shows, alwasy went with my old man on the weekends.
    Life's to short for an ugly boat

Blaze N Abel Charters
    Kodiak, AK
    www.alaska-fish.com
    https://www.facebook.com/BlazeNAbelCharters/?fref=ts