Thread: GLOCK MODEL 40 are they available yet, in Anchorage......???

Default GLOCK MODEL 40 are they available yet, in Anchorage......???

Is the Glock model 40 available in the Anchorage Gun stores. Any word on the Retail Price......???

Like others, I am still waiting for the guns to show up and what the cost is going to be.

I've made up my mind that I am going to have one myself. I gallyvanted all over the big part of Iowa this week end in search of Glock 40. None to be found yet in the lower 48.

No 2520 powder yet either Smoke.

I talked to a gentleman who preordered one here>> http://www.gtdist.com/ProductDetail....K-PG4030103MOS
    I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74

I doubt they have arrived yet. I think I saw one of the Glock reps on a Shot Show video say they would be shipping in 60 days. I ordered one direct from Glock about two weeks ago using their Blue Label program and they told me to expect 90-120 days for delivery. I've seen the expected retail price to be $699.00 which jives with what akiceman25 posted above.

The western region Glock rep paid a visit to Fairbanks this weekend. I spoke with a gentleman who works at Frontier Sporting Goods in Fairbanks and he talked with the Glock rep. He said the new G40 MOS would begin shipping in June.

Thank You for that information.........it is helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by sep View Post
    The western region Glock rep paid a visit to Fairbanks this weekend. I spoke with a gentleman who works at Frontier Sporting Goods in Fairbanks and he talked with the Glock rep. He said the new G40 MOS would begin shipping in June.