Thread: I got this tag ZZ100

Default I got this tag ZZ100

After many many years, I finally drew the infamous ZZ100.Now what? Anybody know where the goodspots are and how to get in there. Should I wear boots or sandals, Sweat pants or blue jeans? Rain Gear-Kript Tec or a $10 poncho? Ah hell. Iílljust go naked and afraid. What are your thoughtson a rifle? Should I bring the 50cal, the 416 Rigby, the 300 RUM? Ah, Iíll bring my .22. Anyone want to sell me some of their hoardingstock pail of .22s. What about the bugs? Iím allergic to bugs. What aboutmy boat? Will my boat float in ZZ100? As for my bear protection, Iíve got five JackRussellís. That should do just fine. Icanít wait. Wish me luck.

Well done, sir! I think your boat will float and congrats on the amazing tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go Dag. Congrats on getting one in your own back yard. You better be careful though. Remember the duck hunters several years ago got run over by a bear going through their boat blind. Think carefully about what you use for protection there. Trogans might be your best bet.

Randy

Isn't that the Juvenile Yeti tag? Better take a couple cases of Hershey bars - to keep momma happy while your gutting out her pup.

Dude, I've been puttin in for that tag for like...75 years and never drawn it. PM me, I know exactly where to go!