Thread: small pot puller?

Default small pot puller?

hi guys...whats available for portable pot pullers u can hook up to the jet boat?
    sport model 18 footer!....going into the "work channel" via dirt road!....prawns down 250-400 feet so gonna be a tough pull!.thx larry

29' Wooldridge Pilot House, Twin 200 Hp Etecs! "...Pez Gordo..."
    18' Wooldridge Sport with 200 hp sport jet. "...Little Pez..."

Larry,
    Been using the brutus (Ace) line hauler for 8 years, does a grest job for a recreational guy. Cost is in the neighborhood of $600 US.
    Pulls 2-3 weighted pots in a few minutes from 500' or so with no issues. Add a 15# octopus into the mix and it will slow it down!
    Seriously, great little compact puller fo the money and we've had no issues with ours and use it all summer long multiple times a day. It mounts on to a scotty downrigger mount with a single pin, just like the downrigger.
    Plus, you'll like thats its made in Canada, eh?!
    Bk

ask.and u shall recieve!!😎....thx bk!....that looks like the one!.....have scotty downriggers so will just have to.check the mounts!.

this is.mostly.a.crabbing/jigging trip so will still have the other downrigger for salmon if we so chose...want to make this a yearly trip in spring thwn take the wooly 29 out later to a dif area where the.crabing is.not so good!....thx again!..u got me.stoked again as usual!..larry

bk..what DR model u have?...

ps..just ordered one!!

will.be here tuesday!!😎

Larry,
    1085 strongarm 30.
    I could use some lessons on trolling though, care to come up and scbool me sometime?
    From your pics it appears you have trolling figured out. I plan to try more trolling for kings this year.....silvers, no problem. But coho are easy anyway.

Congrats on the puller!
    Look forward to some pics of your results....

looks real good bk!!...went right to the builder in bc canada!!...cant wait to try it out!....i didnt need any new attachments!!..thx again larry

Quote Originally Posted by bkmail View Post
    Larry,
    1085 strongarm 30.
    I could use some lessons on trolling though, care to come up and scbool me sometime?
    From your pics it appears you have trolling figured out. I plan to try more trolling for kings this year.....silvers, no problem. But coho are easy anyway.

Congrats on the puller!
    Look forward to some pics of your results....

cant make it up there anytime soon, but u are more than welcome to come onboard the pez gordo!!...we are just.south of ketchican!!..:-)