Thread: Ds203

Default Ds203

Anyone have anything they can help out with the DS203 delta sheep hunt. i was lucky enough to draw it. anyone that has been successful in the past years have any advice they mind sharing is it best to go in off the rich or the alaskan hwy

Use the search function for DS203 or DS204 or Delta Sheep, etc. People aren't going to come to you, easier for you to search, check out the posters and PM them. Also search on google for other websites. Lots of info.

Check my signature block for a link

Quote Originally Posted by mccrimmon View Post
    Anyone have anything they can help out with the DS203 delta sheep hunt. i was lucky enough to draw it. anyone that has been successful in the past years have any advice they mind sharing is it best to go in off the rich or the alaskan hwy
    Here's a good place to start.

http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm...phunting.delta
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and donít have one, youíll probably never need one again

Quote Originally Posted by mccrimmon View Post
    There's not necessarily a "best" way to go in - just different options. In large part it depends on the amount of time you have available, your fitness, and your priorities (sheep numbers, terrain difficulty, hunter numbers, etc.).

I can go up with you and pack your sheep out for half of the meat. Does that help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Born in Alaska: The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. Psalm 16:6