Thread: My wife's new dog

Default My wife's new dog

I posted a picture of Abbie, my wife's new dog, shortly after I had to put down our previous dog (Kayla). Abbie is doing fine, she has brought lots of happiness to my wife, although she cries every now and then when thinking of Kayla.

Abbie should be approximately eight months old, has short stocky legs, and big pads on her paws. She chews a few things around the house, but nothing I can't repair so far. She weights 55 pounds, and is very well behaved as long as we are home. We believe that she is a Lab/Rottweiler mix, but she is very friendly toward kids and other dogs. There is only one dog in the neighborhood she barks at.

Use a Rebel XT and a Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 lens.

First off ...Really nice picture. Worth framing no doubt. Also, good to hear that the new pup is fitting in well. We also have a Lab/Rot and he is a wonderful companion but hates the water. I guess something got lost in the genes.

Again, nice picture.
    http://www.pbase.com/tull777

http://www.eddiefisherphoto.com/

"If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out. ....."Tight Lines & Best Fishes"

Quote Originally Posted by tull777 View Post
    First off ...Really nice picture. Worth framing no doubt. Also, good to hear that the new pup is fitting in well. We also have a Lab/Rot and he is a wonderful companion but hates the water. I guess something got lost in the genes.

Again, nice picture.
    Now that you have mentioned it, we have been trying to give this one a bath, but she hates the water. If I turn the water on to water the garden, she just runs.