Thread: Looking for suggestions for a 3 day guided trip

Default Looking for suggestions for a 3 day guided trip

Looking for suggestions for a 3 day guided package. It can be for big rainbows, kings, or silvers. My budget is $1500 - not a big budget, but that's what I can afford. I have to have a place that has electricity because i use a CPAP machine. I want a guide, because I've been on several trips by myself and have not done very well. I've fished Kodiak, the Kenai, Yakutat, and Cordova and have done ok, but I would like to have a guide to show me how to read the water better and put me on fish. The $1500 does not include transportation - I have enough air miles to get me just about anywhere that Alaska Airlines flies. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

With the miles you're golden. Give Tom a call at Rainbowbend Lodges. They are out in king salmon on the Naknek. He is at the sportsman show in Portland this weekend. Tom offers guided and self guided trips. Great thing is that on a guided trip, when your day is done you can still take out a boat on your own if you want. Heck of a good way to maximize your fishing time. Winter number 503-705-2273, summer 907-439-1500.