Thread: forum problems

Default forum problems

anyone else having troubles with this forum. ex, no new post, no posting dates.

Just I can't post my pictures no more. Now you on;y see the URL address
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

Exclamation No new post?

Quote Originally Posted by akfly View Post
    anyone else having troubles with this forum. ex, no new post, no posting dates.
    In what way do you mean no new posts?

We have been talking about the picture issue over in Forum Tips. Basically, the forum upgrade a week ago changed the way images are posted. Hosted pictures go up no problem, but some photo services are more of a problem.

Brian M and I are interested in what people are thinking about this...let's make the discussion in forum tips.

Regarding post date, the upgraded software shows when the message was posted with reference to the current date/time rather than an absolute calendar date. This may be selectable, but it seems that some people like the change....so we're not anxious to change back without a clearer sense of what people want.

Thanks...David
    Last edited by Webmaster; 06-17-2007 at 22:45.

Wink Don't change on my account

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Regarding post date, the upgraded software shows when the message was posted with reference to the current date/time rather than an absolute calendar date. This may be selectable, but it seems that some people like the change....so we're not anxious to change back without a clearer sense of what people want.
    I like the new dating system. It is a fast reference to the age of the post. I usually know how long it's been since I looked at one. As far as remembering the date, gimme a sec.
    Live life and love it
    Love life and live it