Thread: Remote Pike Fishing

Default Remote Pike Fishing

Looking to get some help on fishing for Pike off of the SU or Yetna that produced good numbers of big Pike. I have fished Alexander and Figure 8 just looking for some other suggestions if folks are willing to help. Looking to help out on reducing their numbers and help out the salmon popolations. I have access to an airplane on skiis if needed. Thanks and happy fishing

Not sure about now, but years ago I caught some massive pike out of Hewitt Lake off the Yentna.
    Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Quote Originally Posted by akarrows View Post
    Looking to get some help on fishing for Pike off of the SU or Yetna that produced good numbers of big Pike. I have fished Alexander and Figure 8 just looking for some other suggestions if folks are willing to help. Looking to help out on reducing their numbers and help out the salmon popolations. I have access to an airplane on skiis if needed. Thanks and happy fishing
    I'll take you to some good pike fishing lakes. I'll give you coordinates to a strip near my house so you can pick me up!
    "The North wind is cold no matter what direction it's blowing"

shell lake did have some good pike , follow other lakes near an in the Alexander water shead closer to the MT they are in all the lakes over there
    an not much fishing there , except by Plane ' the larger the lake the better the chance to get big pike SID