Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QUALITY SELLS.........."SOLD OUT".........AR-15's, Sold out in slow market

Default QUALITY SELLS.........."SOLD OUT".........AR-15's, Sold out in slow market

AR-15's are nearly FREE...............Well, unless they are QUALITY. Funny thing others can't sell there AR-15's because the Market is saturated.

WANT to see some "SOLD OUT" products...............http://www.shopnoveske.com/collections/rifles

Want to see more "SOLD OUT" Signs.......................UPPERS ONLY........http://www.shopnoveske.com/collections/upper

SO......what is my point...???? Quality sells, Professionals want Quality.

I must admit that I am surprised at all for the Sold Out products. Even more surprised considering the price they get for their products.

I generally only check their 6.8 SPC barrel inventory.

Interesting "LACK" of responses.........Considering that this "SOLD-OUT" condition of High priced, quality, AR-Platform firearms........is so profoundly in the face of what many forum members here have been proclaiming with substantial volume.

All the 22 ammo in the world is sold out no matter what the quality. I see all makes of ARs going out the doors all the time. Some brands just make a stack more than others. I still don't own one, even the free ones, well, almost.

Two years ago five hundred dollar AR's were sold out at those high prices
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Quote Originally Posted by Amigo Will View Post
    Two years ago five hundred dollar AR's were sold out at those high prices
    Heck, during that same time I sold a stripped lower and a handful of mags and some OEM parts for $900+. Now I'm piecing together all these budget ARs for the next craze.

You guys are dancing around the point that many have pounded on, in this forum. Loudly saying AR-15's are so abundant that retailers are not stocking them because they take up "DEAD" shelf space. And that AR-rifles are under $379.99

WHY is this company (Noveske Arms) sold-out of $ 1,800.00 UPPERS and Rifles in the $ 2,000.00 to $ 3,800.00 price range.

Where are all the forum members who were sure that the Custom AR-15 rifle built by NOVESKE ARMS, that I felt valued at $2,695.00 and offered here for $2,150.00 and everyone was saying there is little market for any AR-15's and for sure zero market for AR-15's that cost Thousands of dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by AGL4now View Post

WHY is this company (Noveske Arms) sold-out of $ 1,800.00 UPPERS and Rifles in the $ 2,000.00 to $ 3,800.00 price range.
    Noveske is smart enough to know their over priced rifles will not move in the current market. They have likely reconfigured their production to items that sell. Thus they can turn inventory and keep the doors open. This is not a sellers market for any AR production.

OK, playing devil's advocate (Noveske is top notch, no knocking the company) You're using their website as proof? Noveske's site is frequenly shown "sold out". Been that way for a long time. Head to MidwayUSA... Stock in hand. Grabagun, stock in hand. Gunbroker, lot's available. Rainier Arms, stock in hand... etc, etc.

Noveske themselves doesn't stock every rifle they make. They hold a couple back to sell at their site, but most are sold through other outlets. Add to that they are not exactly a mass produced product. There's a lot more to it than "Hah, Noveske is out of stock at their site."

More to the point, did you sell your rifle? If yes, then who cares? If no, well you have your answer. It's not about if any market exists. It's about if there is a market for what you are selling and where you want to sell it. And if there is, you'll sell it.

Or wasn't the same people saying that a high priced AR is a niche market? Not many people are willing to fork over $2k for an AR when they can get a decent one for $500...

Well...I asked this same OP question on several forums. This was a response that I am inclined to think is most accurate (or at least close)......

"no gossip. Just quality gear by a small company that a lot of people want. Can't keep up with the demand, but not from a lack of trying. They have some of the best customer service of any rifle company I've ever worked with. I needed a rail that was sold out a month ago, and one of their salesmen put me on hold on the phone while he walked through the warehouse and then the machine shop. Found one half finished and put my name on it. It showed up at my house six days later. I'm a customer for life."

Another response........."Very high quality and a good reputation."

Another response........."Very high quality and a good reputation."
    I've never owned one or shot one or held one or even seen one...I just know what I have read on them. Very high quality and very good reputation, however their price tag leaves me out. Even at a good deal or a decent markdown. I am still not able to justify the high price tag.

I think most people are in same boat as me.

Interesting "LACK" of responses.........Considering that this "SOLD-OUT" condition of High priced, quality, AR-Platform firearms........is so profoundly in the face of what many forum members here have been proclaiming with substantial volume.
    I purposely didn't respond to your post, AGL because I saw this as an attempt to drum up interest in your gus. I know that you own five of these "Noveske" (who the heck ever THEY are) AR15's, and you have stated in other threads that they're worth thousands simply because they say "Noveske" (who the heck ever THAT is) on the side.

This thread is nothing more than yet another one of your "my guns are worth twice that of any other similar guns" thread. Not unlike that overpriced Jap Winchester you've been trying to find a pigeon for for over two years now.

Bottom line is an AR is an AR is an AR is an AR. You paid too much for yours, as did a LOT of people.

Like I said, I wasn't going to respond, but you asked for a response.

Probbly because a.) they made a very limited run (do you have a production numbers from Noveske-who the heck ever THEY are)
    or b.) people are stupid.

Where are all the forum members who were sure that the Custom AR-15 rifle built by NOVESKE ARMS, that I felt valued at $2,695.00 and offered here for $2,150.00 and everyone was saying there is little market for any AR-15's and for sure zero market for AR-15's that cost Thousands of dollars.
    A better question is where are the people lined up to buy your Noveske (who the heck ever THAT is) guns at $2100?? Not too many takers, eh?

I have seen a couple high end AR's for sale the last week that were priced above what I could buy them for new today. It's a buyers market. I will venture that Noveske is just selling stuff at the price that want. Limit supply and keep the price high. To me it makes no sense to buy a high end ar when I can buy 3-4 decent ones for the same price.
    2007 Kingfisher 2825 - Stor Fisk

Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. -- Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by JR2 View Post
    Limit supply and keep the price high.
    We have a winner. No more calls please.

PS: that supports both of theories (A and B) in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by FL2AK-Old Town View Post

Bottom line is an AR is an AR is an AR is an AR. You paid too much for yours, as did a LOT of people.
    Lol, is that why any old AR wins at Camp Perry year after year? Such a statement is akin to "a shotgun is a shotgun"

What AGL is asking for his Noveske is not out of line, however it is for the connoisseur. Like any tool, once you get beyond the run of the mill, cost goes up exponentially for relatively small gains in quality. There really is a difference in the quality of parts used in high end AR's. If you just want a rifle that goes bang at a range, and shoots an inch or so group at 100 yards, then a Noveske is a waste. If you are willing to pay twice as much for better accuracy and higher quality components, it's worth it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I see no difference between this and other rifles. Some folks will buy a Ruger American, and some will buy a Blaser. Quality will be different, and some will pay for that quality and, of course, the name. Others won't, and will probably have just as much fun/success. Bottom line: people who can afford the disposal cash like to show off that they can buy the best. Its been that way almost from the beginning.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast