Thread: Benelli m1 super 90

Default Benelli m1 super 90

I have been lusting after my partners SBE II for a couple years, but could never bring myself to justify dropping that kind of money on a shotgun. Recently I have been given the opportunity to pick up a M1 Super 90 for a decent price. Anyone use/have any experience with these? Would I be getting close to SBE capabilities/quality without the losing of an arm and a leg?

I had one for 15+ years and now is on loan to my brother because I was not using it much in AK. I still have an 870 when I need something. I bought it used in high school for $425. I love that gun. I shot thousand of rounds out of it with no problems. I bought an extension kit for it to hold more rounds (only holds 3 in the mag). I used the extension for upland game and pest control. Breaks down easily, cleans easily, and no regrets. The only thing it doesn't do is shoot 3 1/2" shells. Look down the barrel with a flashlight, look at the conditions of the chokes and if they check out good, your set. I contemplated upgrading several times to a SBE but liked mine too much to part with it and I could do what I needed with a 3" shell and couldn't justify the need for the upgrade.

^^^^^what he said, I absolutly love mine, easy to handle, shoots anything I've put in it, easy to take down and clean. To much fun to shoot.

Dont have the m1 super 90 but did get a SBE 11 and love it
    Is it opening day of duck season yet
    Member of Alaska Waterfowl Association