Thread: for you 1911 nuts

They were the next booth over from me in Dallas. I played a lot with these when it was slow. Ya know they are almost 2 pounds heaver than a Smith 460V or a Winchester 92 . . . suckers are bookoo HEAVY, your going to need a good chest rig and stock in Tylenol to pack it around! The grip is mighty fat but I could run it fine with my big hands. It uses 2 normal 1911 mags clipped together at the base, kinda cool. It is very well made and a cool toy if you got the cash for a useless cool toy though.
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

Quote Originally Posted by ADfields View Post
    They were the next booth over from me in Dallas. I played a lot with these when it was slow. Ya know they are almost 2 pounds heaver than a Smith 460V or a Winchester 92 . . . suckers are bookoo HEAVY, your going to need a good chest rig and stock in Tylenol to pack it around! The grip is mighty fat but I could run it fine with my big hands. It uses 2 normal 1911 mags clipped together at the base, kinda cool. It is very well made and a cool toy if you got the cash for a useless cool toy though.
    Do they draw a lot of attention at the shows Andy? I'd rather have two good 1911's for half the cost. I could see someone coming up with a way wide grip and a double stack magazine or something of the sort but two barrels make it a freak show to me!

Yea it drew a lot of lookers. Freak show is a good way to describe it, everyone wants to see the two headed calf but very few want to bring it home.

I question the safety of it too, the hammers are one peace and they said the firing pins were linked inside . . . but what if you get a hangfire on one barrel? If one hangfires the fired round will pull the slide out of battery, all the things I can think of with the second round firing at some point after it is unlocked aren't the safest things to have go on!
    Andy
    On the web= C-lazy-F.co
    Email= Andy@C-lazy-F.co
    Call/Text 602-315-2406
    Phoenix Arizona

How do they propose you grip this thing? I mean I've heard of double stack but, this is too much.
    Steve

Its not for me but it is interesting.
    "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"