Thread: Brett thofts celebration of life in alaska...

Default Brett thofts celebration of life in alaska...

Bretts wife Nicole asked me to post this here on the forums as she is not a member. Brett was very well loved in the Alaska hunting, guiding, and flying community. She would love everyone that knew him to attend if you would like to.

IMG_168537179532165.jpg

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting and flying with Brett this spring on the AK peninsula, bear hunting. I am tremendously sorry for his untimely passing and feel quite privileged and honored to have met him. My heart goes out to his family and friends. All the best.

Haha brett was awesome! Always ready for a good laugh while he stood there and rolled himself a smoke!
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Quote Originally Posted by BRWNBR View Post
    Haha brett was awesome! Always ready for a good laugh while he stood there and rolled himself a smoke!
    When I read finger food and snacks I was thinking the same as you; someone needs to bring a can of tobacco and some papers!

He was awesome! And full of laughter and a life worth celebrating. Due to commitments at work i will regrettably not be in state those dates, and am conflicted that i cant attend. Nicole asks that those that would like to attend that dont recieve social media or follow the forums be notified by phone...so if ya know someone that would appreciate attending and knew him, give em a ring. She did not put any ads in the paper and wanted the word spread to those that knew him or flew with him...

And for the ********* that had the audacity to question my wordage on this thread (annonymously via reputation comment????....chicken****) how bout sending me a pm that lets me know who u are? So i can let you in on just what i think of that comment ...and you in general.

He was awesome! And full of laughter and a life worth celebrating. Due to commitments at work i will regrettably not be in state those dates, and am conflicted that i cant attend. Nicole asks that those that would like to attend that dont recieve social media or follow the forums be notified by phone...so if ya know someone that would appreciate attending and knew him, give em a ring. She did not put any ads in the paper and wanted the word spread to those that knew him or flew with him...

And for the ********* that had the audacity to question my wordage on this thread (annonymously via reputation comment????....chicken****) how bout sending me a pm that lets me know who u are? So i can let you in on just what i think of that comment ...and you in general.