Thread: double bow case

Default double bow case

Anyone one have a double bow case that they recommend? I am looking for one for an out of state trip. I've heard good things about Pole Mountain & they appear to be lighter than the SKB as well.

SKB here. Never heard of the Pole Mountain ones, but they look pretty good too, like the looks of the double/soft case.

I have one that I got from these guys. http://www.strongcasebytnb.com/bow.html. Mine is a three bow case that I took to Africa. It is bombproof, but not light. It has wheels, which makes it easier to pull through an airport.
    In Nature's Image Taxidermy and Game Calls
    Palmer

SKB all the way, they're built like my pelican cases I use for my optics and guns simply can't be beat. No they aren't cheap but I witnessed my rifle case fall off the luggage ramp and fall 12-15' to the tarmac bounce slide a ways and stop. I was beside myself and irate. Once at my destination my rifle and shotgun inside were still in perfect shape rifle zero still held. I won't trade they for anything but my hard earned cash.

I think the SKB cases are hard to beat for the money. I have the double case and I can fit two bows arrows and a bunch of clothes in the case. They are built very well, dare I say bullet proof!

I've used SKB cases since the 90's. I use the iSeries now. Heavier, but like was said, it has wheels which makes it very manageable. But I imagine by now, you've got your case picked out.