Thread: 170 instruction

Default 170 instruction

Hello all,

I'm interested in get some 170B time. Any suggestions on CFI's with a 170B willing to some instruction in their plane? Anybody got a 170 that wouldn't mike taking me up, I'll pay for gas. I'm in the Birchwood area, but could travel to the Valley.

Appreciate the help.

Jason

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wldlndfirefghtr View Post
    Hello all,

I'm interested in get some 170B time. Any suggestions on CFI's with a 170B willing to some instruction in their plane? Anybody got a 170 that wouldn't mike taking me up, I'll pay for gas. I'm in the Birchwood area, but could travel to the Valley.

Appreciate the help.

Jason

​Offering to pay for avgas is thoughtful, but don't forget that the owner must also pay for insurance, maintenance, tiedown and other costs. You should probably offer to cover the owner's "costs" for the flight(s). Just a thought . . . . .

True, I was just quickly trying to see if anybody had any suggestions. Actual reimbursement would be discussed as appropriate. I would also check if I'd be covered under my insurance. I'd even just be happy to sit right seat to start with just to get sight picture, feel, knowledge, etc. Appreciate the feed back!