Thread: Looking for AUTO COMP Powder

Default Looking for AUTO COMP Powder

Has anyone ever seen any.....???? I have never seen a can of it anywhere... It is a Winchester Powder.
    Floatplane,Tailwheel and Firearms Instructor- Dragonfly Aero
    Experimental Hand-Loader, NRA Life Member
    http://site.dragonflyaero.com

Default yep

Quote Originally Posted by Float Pilot View Post
    Has anyone ever seen any.....???? I have never seen a can of it anywhere... It is a Winchester Powder.

Sportsmans in Wasilla had some a few months back. I was short on Varget at the time and got a pound to try some with 69 Grain SMK's but never got around to itů it pops up from time time, but we are still in a shortage right now, so you have to get lucky and be in the right place at the right time. if you're hard up I will sell you the pound I have for whatever I paid for itů but I'm not sure what that was, I would have to see what it cost online at Midway or something. Either way good luck on your search..

Edited to say i was Mistakenů..Its a pound of AR Comp on my shelf not Auto Comp..

Sorry for the mis-post
    Last edited by AlaskanTides; 01-16-2015 at 18:12. Reason: Wrong Powder

I have used it but haven't seen any in a long time. I'm on the last trickles of a pound for my 1911, and after its gone I don't imagine being able to get any more. I bought the bottle I have not over 2 years ago down south. Its good powder, just can't find any.