Thread: Anyone want to fish

Default Anyone want to fish

Just wondering if there is anyone that wants to fish sometimes all my fishing buddies are in Oregon and I got no one to fish with. I can drive or have gas money etc... Not looking for hard water fishing. Kenai or parks highway streams looking for some winter bow fishing! Prefer someone with experience, I don't need a guide just someone to bull**** and stick fish with so if your interested pm me! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	82690My first Oregon winter!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

110 people don't want to fish with me...

but won't be there 'til late June - gearing up now, just got my canoe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Where you located, Kenai, anchorage the valley?

I'm out of anchorage! Don't go back to work till April so I can fish 7 days a week

Sorry, feel your pain. I just recently moved to WA or would be happy to tight line
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraig View Post
    110 people don't want to fish with me...

Same here guys. Moved up from WA in April and I am really missing winter steel heading right now. My drift boat isn't used to being out of the water for so long....

If I still lived in ANC i would def hit u up on that offer

Go exploring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down to explore some and stick some fish. The gf is a fair weather fisherperson so always looking for someone to fish on most Alaska days. I don't know much about the areas but have fished the Kenai and a couple of the creeks in the valley just a handful of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Fin Chaser View Post
    Same here guys. Moved up from WA in April and I am really missing winter steel heading right now. My drift boat isn't used to being out of the water for so long....
    Fin chaser- I'm moved up from Tacoma 3 users ago and missed steelhead too... Until I found the Situk River... From now till June will be epic there and another low water year mean lots a big steelies stacked in just a few small holes... Landed over 100 steelhead between two people in 4 days last year... I'll be there May 7-12 for my annual birthday steelhead trip.. As for the drift boat being bored, you gotta get that bad boy out on the upper kenai... It's good fun this time of year with small nymphs and sculpin patterns... I'm booked up this weekend and next but after that I'd be more than happy to show ya around a bit... I know what it's like not knowing anyone and being addicted to the tug....

Thanks for the info and offer BigFish! I appreciate it. Yeah, its nice to see the upper Kenai open. We're actually heading that way next weekend.