Thread: Posting a reply

Default Posting a reply

The quick reply function does not seem to be working. Am I doing something wrong or has something changed?

The quick reply now must be activated by a click on the "quick reply" icon .

The purpose of this is to allow visitors to see which post the user is replying to. This will provide clarity while using the threaded and hybrid display modes. Thread mode can be changed in the user CP or individually by thread.

David
    Last edited by Webmaster; 06-16-2007 at 20:52. Reason: Quick reply function now requires a click

No, you're right...and I'm not sure why. Actually, I've gotten it to work twice in the last few minutes, but it is not working far more often than it is. We'll try to get this one figured out for you. Thanks for the heads up.

-Brian

David - I've been clicking on that icon and it's not always working. It just worked during these two posts, but hasn't on many others.

Interesting, I can quick reply to RockHound, but not to you or to me. I am thinking that it only works on threads that are new since the upgrade last weekend. There are some puzzles here....

David