Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wooldridge Boats New Dealer

Default Wooldridge Boats New Dealer

Wooldridge Boats is excited to announce that Burkeshore Marina in Big Lake is our new Dealer for the greater Anchorage area. For over 50 years, Burkeshore Marina has been serving the people of Big Lake and adjacent areas in the Mat-Su Borough. They are known as a local source of quality products, along with expert & friendly home style service.
    We still have a strong relationship with Marita, but at this time, Marita is putting their efforts in Power Sport products and marine engines.
    Burkeshore has a number of boats on order and any questions, call Tom Vitt, the General Manager at (907) 892-6300 Glen

Note from Tracy, manager of Marita Sea & Ski

Marita Sea & Ski/Alaska Power Sports remains available for warranty work for Wooldridge and four lines of outboards; however, we are refocusing efforts on power sports products, which include AlumaSki, CFMoto, PitsterPro, Polaris, and Rokon. We will also continue selling three lines of outboard motors, which includes Mercury, Suzuki, and Tohatsu, and two lines of inflatables, which include Achilles and Duras. We will continue carrying one of the largest selections of parts and accessories in the state, and will continue servicing everything we sell. You can reach us at (907) 337-2744.
    Thank you,
    Tracey

Note from Tom, manager of Burkeshore Marina

Burkeshore is proud to offer Quality products from Mercury, Tracker, Sun Tracker, and Tahoe, providing
    customers with the best value on quality products to get on the water and make memories with family
    and friends.
    Wanting to grow our business and product offerings to our customers, we wanted to offer a quality
    custom welded aluminum boat line to our product line. We wanted a proven and trusted manufacture
    who brought quality, value and trusted integrity to the table. When you put that list of requirements on
    paper the list of builders was very short. At the top of that list was Wooldridge Boats out of Seattle
    Washington. We are tremendously excited to announce that Burkeshore Marina will be a stocking dealer for Wooldridge Boats and are incredibly happy to work with the Wooldridge family and crew, looking forward to many years together.
    At Burkeshore Marina we focus solely on marine products and activities. Most of us own and operate
    the products we sell, so we have firsthand knowledge on what our customers are doing in the field.
    From Storage, Moorage & Boat Service to Docks, Boat Lifts & Fuel Burkeshore has what you need to
    enjoy Alaska to its fullest.
    Stop by and see us. Look around, have a hot dog or ice cream. We look forward to having you visit us
    year round.
    Nick, Katie & Tom
    (907) 892-6300

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!!!
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!!!
    I wonder if you're wife (or whomever holds the checkbook) would have the same reaction......

Quote Originally Posted by Catch It View Post
    I wonder if you're wife (or whomever holds the checkbook) would have the same reaction......
    If it were up to her I would have 3 boats
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming-----WOW-----what a ride!
    Unknown author

Quote Originally Posted by jkb View Post
    If it were up to her I would have 3 boats
    She got a sister? OH wait, I have three boats......and a wife.......better quit while I"m ahead.

Glad you have some goodies to look at close by......I've got a pair of Bolton dealers......yawn.

Glad you have some goodies to look at close by.......
    Forgot to add....

"And a wife that supports your addiction."

Some days I am amazed at what I get away with.

She got a sister? OH wait, I have three boats......and a wife.......better quit while I"m ahead.

Glad you have some goodies to look at close by......I've got a pair of Bolton dealers......yawn.
    With all due respect to other shops in Anchorage and the valley, but I don't see how you can do effective service without being on the water.
    Unknown author

Forgot to add....

"And a wife that supports your addiction."

Some days I am amazed at what I get away with.
    Congrats on the great choice in wives!!
    Unknown author

Thanks Glen
    And thanks to the forum members here. We Look Forward to what the future holds and helping people make more memories on the water.

Tom
    Burkeshore Marina
    892-6300

Thumbs up Welcome to the Wooldridge Family

Congratulations to the folks at Burkeshore Marina on the new dealership! One thing you can always tell your customers is that when you work with the folks at Wooldridge you don't just buy a boat, you become part of the family. I've owned three Wooldridge boats and it has always been a first class experience from start to finish

Even though I don't own a Wooldridge boat, I think it is fantastic that a major manufacturer takes the time to partisapate on this forum!!! Keep up the good work Glen.
    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    '08 24' HCM Granite HD "River Dog"

You mean like those Hooligans over at AMDS?

Currently, Burkeshore has a 20' Sport Off Shore being built and headed north In Feb, An Alaskan 17 and a Alaskan XL Out Board model under construction for spring delivery. Stop by or call for details.

Tom
    Burkeshore Marina 892-6300

My Dad helped me deliver two boats to the shipper today. (Dad is 90yrs. old) I sure am blessed my dad is great. The two boats (17' AK and a 20' Sport Offshore) are going to Burkeshore Marina. They should be there next week. They both have the new 115 Merc 4-stroke (Nice motors). Light and good power. Eric, from Merc and I did a test on both boats Tuesday. I should have their test sheet maybe next week. I will post them when I get them. Glen

Thanks Glen & Bob, We are looking forward to getting them on our showroom and on the water...

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Glen Wooldridge View Post
    My Dad helped me deliver two boats to the shipper today. (Dad is 90yrs. old) I sure am blessed my dad is great. The two boats (17' AK and a 20' Sport Offshore) are going to Burkeshore Marina. They should be there next week. They both have the new 115 Merc 4-stroke (Nice motors). Light and good power. Eric, from Merc and I did a test on both boats Tuesday. I should have their test sheet maybe next week. I will post them when I get them. Glen

The 17 Alaskan has arrived and is going on the showroom floor in the morning. Stop by check it out and get your boat reserved for the 2015 season. We have limited slots available for this season, so do not miss out on the 2015 season. The 20' Sport OS will be here next week.

Tom

Congratulations Tom and Burkshore Marina......Wooldridge chose well. You guys are a first class outfit.
    Best of luck!

JD

I passed the red one on the Glenn this afternoon. That is a sweet looking boat!!

That is the one! Picked it up this afternoon. Sitting in the shop tonight to be detailed in the morning and on to the showroom floor. Thanks Aaron.

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by AaronP View Post
    I passed the red one on the Glenn this afternoon. That is a sweet looking boat!!

Default 2015 Wooldridge Boats on the floor and ready to go!

Burkeshore Marina

3610 Burkeshore Drive
    Big Lake, Ak. 99652

892-6300

www.burkeshore.com
    https://www.facebook.com/burkeshore.marina
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast