Thread: Forest Service----UPPER MANAGEMENT----Got head up BUTT STUPID'ittis

Default Forest Service----UPPER MANAGEMENT----Got head up BUTT STUPID'ittis

Anyone who knows me personally or from posts on different forums, knows that I appreciate that the QUALITY of my life is greatly enhanced by my residing in The National Forest. But if I had a button to push that would alter the Upper Management of the Forest Service.........I would be pounding it.
    "The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

Like booze and gun powder, government and money don't mix. Did not Fairbanks just pay a lawyer $16,000 so the mayor would not have to pay a thirty seven dollar fine.
    Now left only to be a turd in the forrest and the circle will be complete.Use me as I have used you

Tanana Valley AK

Certainly, the USFS could stand to work on improving its image and its relationship with forest users, but forking over 10 million dollars of pork to some consultant is ridiculous. Good on AFSEEE for calling BS. I remember when the current slogan "caring for the land and serving people" was implemented. Many of us working in the forestry field at the time thought a more appropriate slogan would have been "serving up the land to uncaring people"...
    He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors. ~Thomas Jefferson
    I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief. ~Gerry Spence
    The last thing Alaska needs is another bigot. ~member Catch It

Central Kenai Peninsula

What a shame. Instead of fixing their problems with the money they want to spend it to improve their image so we the public are not so upset about not fixing the problems.
    I need to get me some of those no bid government contracts.
    Then again the director of the Chugach has stated that he doesn't care what federal law says. What he says goes on the Chugach is what the law is.
    Granted after saying that he refuses to put it in writing.
    "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"