Thread: Baitem907

Default Baitem907

Has anyone ever used their baits and im just wondering how effective it is. I order 2 Anise station starter kits. They smell good and look to be good quality. I am having a slip up with the customer service though. They forgot to send me two items. But i just sent them an email hopefully it will be resolved.

I am a pro staff for Jess and yes these work VERY well. We always use them on our stations and always take bears. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Quote Originally Posted by jwald5628 View Post
    Has anyone ever used their baits and im just wondering how effective it is. I order 2 Anise station starter kits. They smell good and look to be good quality. I am having a slip up with the customer service though. They forgot to send me two items. But i just sent them an email hopefully it will be resolved.
    Yes, Baitem907 products are effective. I have never had any problems with anything I have gotten from them. My guess is that they will correct anything wrong with your order. Very friendly and honest business. I will be getting my scents from them early May.

if you are unable to touch base with jess just send me a message and I will also reach out to her as I usually touch base with here every few weeks.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

I stand by them, Jess will take care of any problems...

Last year was my first year baiting here in Valdez, 6D. I had a very slow start, so I searched the web and came across Baitem. I called and Jess spent probably an hour just telling me advice and stories. I was still hesitant ONLY because I hadn't ever heard folks here discussing Baitem. But I put my order in for a popcorn bait ball. She was so great that she over nighted to me. I hung that ball on a Friday. Checked my stand Sunday evening and the ball was gone!! Tracks everywhere and I had about 35 new pictures of 4 different bears including the one who climbed up and ate the ball! I called Jess in a panic cause we only had a week left. SHE SENDS ME 2 MORE BALLS, OVER NIGHT! She also included some sprays and I had my first bear knocked down the next day. They are great to work with and that product is worth it's weight in gold.
    Best of luck you can't go wrong with Baitem.

There products are the best on the market and work. It is amazing how much scent there products will produce. I have tried to minick them with nothing near the results. I suggest giving Jess a call and talk with her about what she suggests to use and when. She has many different products that work differently. The rock salt scents work great for laying out some good scent, of course the bait balls above your barrel work great and her sprays will lay down a thick sweet smell. I won't use anything else.
    Ignorance is not Bliss, it's insanity

My experience is that their products will definitely bring in the bears. But you can't keep the bears fed on just their baits. Use some kind of cheap base for your bait to keep them coming back - like popcorn or bread. Use their products to sweeten up the bait and get the scent out there.

Quote Originally Posted by jwald5628 View Post

I have aver used their products. I have had three bait balls taken out of trees and a 3 foot hole "trench" dug where I poured Anise. So yes I believe their products work and the bears love them.

Sponsor

We now have these products in the shop for sale. We have bait balls, ground cover, anise tar, and blueberry spray bottles.

Just got another great order from Jess. For you guys that aren't using Baitem 907 because your unsure of the product just call them! Each conversation with Jess is great. If I'm unsure of a scent she always throws in a sample or gives me advice on what's being hit. GREAT PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE

Sponsor

We just placed another order today and it should be in by the end of the week. We have a few bottles of the Honey Burn Formula and two bait balls left. Let me know if we can help you get set up!