Thread: Ruff Grouse taunting me last night

Default Ruff Grouse taunting me last night

Went out to walk the dog and had a visitor on my porch rail. I had 3 sharptails in my yard teasing me not long ago and now this guy - I went back inside and watched him from the window for a while (about -10 out). Geez dont need to go far if I get hungry, its like a drive thru.

Hes got balls ...

sat for while, got nervous and finally flushed in the woods on the side of the house. veiw from the front window.

http://www.myfishingpictures.com/watermark.php?file=133776
    Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
    www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

ha. Like you, I hate shooting them in my own yard though. Now a moose would be a different story.

Wish a moose would present itself like that during the season.. would make my life 100x easier.. then again it takes some of the fun out of hunting when you get to open your door and drop a 5+ month supply of meat less than 100 yards from your door.

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Quote Originally Posted by NhraFox View Post
    Wish a moose would present itself like that during the season.. would make my life 100x easier.. then again it takes some of the fun out of hunting when you get to open your door and drop a 5+ month supply of meat less than 100 yards from your door.
    I'd like to see that as well...though you may need to replace your deck railing!
    "Grin and Bear It"

haha... no kidding Tearbear

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."