Thread: nancy lake road?

Default nancy lake road?

Has anyone drove down to nancy lake during the last few days when u went down last weekend the road was pretty rough because it has not been plowed.

Man HD, you are truly going far afield in search of those wily pike! I'm impressed!
    I remember that when we lived in Homer, we would spend near every weekend traveling up in Soldotna/Kenai area during hard water season. Finally we just moved here. But the planters do get boring. If we ever get a good winter, you can fish lakers in Hidden (that is a challenge!), and I know about a few places with killer char if you are willing to walk in. Also, the lakes off Resurrection Pass trail hold burbot and lakers.

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

I was there today. The road down to the boat launch has not been plowed. Someone did drive a pickup down to the lake this morning...I suspect it might be there a while.

Alaska - I wasn't born here, but I got here as soon as I could!

We fished a few hundred yards down the lake. A couple inches of overflow over that way.

That was me in the gray pickup and I made it up and out just fine a little slick