Thread: The Right Spot

Default The Right Spot

I got a horse trade going on; I've put my time in helping a buddy and he's promised me a free fly-in fishing trip in his cub or 185 (both on floats) I'd like to go around the end of August, does anyone have any suggestions? Please pm responses. Thanks in advance.
    "He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit is better than he who takes a city." ~ Proverbs 16:32

Default Grizzly 1

Quote Originally Posted by Back Country Robb View Post
    I got a horse trade going on; I've put my time in helping a buddy and he's promised me a free fly-in fishing trip in his cub or 185 (both on floats) I'd like to go around the end of August, does anyone have any suggestions? Please pm responses. Thanks in advance.
    That's the best time of the year for silver salmon and really GREAT rainbow trout fishing.

After having guided most of thirty years in Alaska, I have a couple really favorite (and secret) spots for both. How far does your pilot want to fly? If you can tell me that, maybe I'll have a couple really prime spots for you......

Regards,

Mort